Interested in becoming a Guitar from Spain guest blogger?
If you would like to share your expertise, experience or thoughts with a large audience of guitarists, we’d love to hear from you.
Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any question you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
Successful great contributions are comprehensive and interesting posts that show our readers something new about the guitar world. While we tend to skew toward content about specific guitar knowledge, that’s not all we talk about. We’re also interested in experiences and any other topic guitar players care about.
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- Bring value to the reader and high-quality writing. We won’t republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- The tone of the blog is casual, but helpful. Our focus is to explain things in common language, avoiding jargon.
- Outside content, quotations and anything that needs to be linked should be linked.
- No more than one link to your website in the body of the post.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies — this is not a site to air grievances.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one link to your own website. Make sure you include your social media links.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to one week.
We might edit and adapt your guest post as we see fit, and update it in the future with new relevant information.
Got questions? Contact us.